[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Beginner question: Using jBPM from EJB application

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 10:27:08 EDT 2008

I understand, but asking the same thing in multiple topics is counterproductive. For you and for others in the future. What you at least should do is be more specific. On which system do you get this error? The server or the client? How is the setup (project in eclipse, server running somewhere else etc...) It might be that you already described this (though I doubt that I misssed it) but also due to the fragmentation of your question it might that I have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183869#4183869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183869