[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Active Directory -- Unable to add portlets

hfn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 16:51:05 EDT 2008

By the way, I'm having the problem when using the JBoss Portal 2.7CR1 deployed in JBoss eap 4.3.

(I don't have the same problem using the bundled version of JBoss Portal 2.7 with JBoss app server 4.2.3.  I can see the porlet instances perfectly fine when logged in as admin here under "Select content that will be added to the page")

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183985#4183985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183985