[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - how to create new ejb project for use with seam project

elenctic87 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 23:51:35 EDT 2008

When I create a new seam project it generates the war, ear, and ejb project.  I need to use another, separate datasource so I need another ejb project.  How can I use the IDE tools to generate a new ejb that is ready to use with seam (i.e. has all the appropriate jars in the classpath, has the seam.properties, and has untold other things (that I don't know about) in the right place)?  Basically the ebj project should be the same as the one created by the seam tools except for the name.  Generating a regular EJB project does not "seamify" the ejb.  Your help is appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184027#4184027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184027