[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error while deploying a JBPM-BPEL file

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 07:14:56 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,

Many thanks for the information. This is really important information.

But the error I was getting was not w.r.t to this. It was the problem with the WSDL4J API i was using to read my WSDL. I am trying to massage a URL on the fly. In that I used a wrong API call which triggered the first error.

But it appeared to me as BPEL error, since the same zip file worked with the deployment through UI.

The second error is still an issue, but I have a solution for that.

Thanks again for the information.

Regards
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184136#4184136