[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Java Build Path - Link Source

mmdevalia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 09:32:10 EDT 2008

After having created a web project, I have linked various source directories in the Java Build Path section of the properties. As soon as I have add a linked resource say link-xxx, the IDE automatically duplicates the entry but calls it 'src'. If I add another link say link-zzz, the IDE duplicates this resource and calls it src-1. Linking another resource will produce src-3.
No problem as such, but searches produce duplicates. I have tried to delete the 'src' entries but they are recreated automatically. Slight nuisance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184199#4184199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184199