[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Different processes should be able to use different styleshe

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 10:46:30 EDT 2008

We've modified the jbpm console to be a little cleaner ( 3.2.2 ) and making progress.  However, I find that I want different business processes to use different stylesheets.  It appears that the stylesheets located in the console e.g. link href="../us/stylesheet.css"
are available in pages referred to under forms.xml in each process, BUT I can't find a way to package a set of stylesheets with the process and refer to them.  Links seem to be always relative to the path to the running console.

It makes absolutely no sense to have to restart the server to change a stylesheet for an individual process that is deployed.  So, how do I include the stylesheets with a process AND refer to them in the <link tag for a particular form?  Is there a special tag that looks them up relative to the name of the process?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184241#4184241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184241