[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Job Executor and Spring

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 04:49:40 EDT 2008

Leo, I know the usecase is quite common, but that does not mean it makes sense in all cases (to me)

My initial question was real and serious. But if I talk to people who use spring this way, I always get the answer about the config files and a statement like 'that is the way we do it' (often that is what they were tought/told and have no clue about advantages and mostly have problems like this one because of the way they use it)

Personally I use config files in a different way and do not miss Spring *for this* (not needed it for other things) So maybe I therefore reacted a little sarcasticly, but I am really interested in 'profoundly' discussing this. Can you send me an email on ronald (dot) jbpm (at) org (replace the not so obvious) so we can discuss this out-of-band?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184402#4184402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184402