[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Different processes should be able to use different styl

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 05:09:15 EDT 2008

"woo37830" wrote : It is a tool to deploy processes and learn how to use them isn't it?

Yes

"woo37830" wrote :
  | Yes, it is NOT an end user application, but that doesn't answer the question.

Correct

"woo37830" wrote :
  | The question was ( I repeat it since it obviously wasn't read ), "How do you package different style sheets with different processes?"

Ok, my bad. The answer "so you won't find anything special for this." was not clear. Should it have been:
- You can't out of the box?
- Build something creatively yourself?
- Maybe someone else did something like this and they might respond here

"woo37830" wrote :
  | If someone would look beyond the fact that some of us are struggling with the jbpm-console and think about what we're asking

Why do you think I didn't? Because you did not get the answer you want? I can struggle to get a nail into my wall with a screwdriver, or I can use a hammer. (thought of something like going to Australia and struggle with a crocodile to get leather for new shoes or something, but could not find the right analogy). Point is, use tools what they were meant to be used for.

"woo37830" wrote :
  | perhaps there is a very simple answer like, "use a url like href='/processname/stylesheets/style.css'"
  | or such.

If there was I would have told you, why wouldn't I?.... believe me

"woo37830" wrote :
  |  How else can we have different style sheets in different processes?

By building your own webapp and using look-and-feel in there.

"woo37830" wrote :
  | Would appreciate a thoughtful answer instead of a flippant one that gives no useful information.
Again, not the information you wanted.... no complete out of the box solution.... your boss or marketing department is probably pushing this requirement right? And you have no time to develop your own application right? Believe me, they can (and will, I speak from experience) come up with more requirements that the console cannot and will not fulfil.

Oh and remember we love you (for those who know their classics)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184408#4184408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184408