[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - ejb client cannot reconnect automatically after a network re

ywtsang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 06:09:33 EDT 2008

for normal situation, our ejb client (tomcat) can connect to jboss server successfully

e.g.
we have 3 jboss in clusters, we are using ejb 3 stateless session bean (clustered),
when one jboss is down for deployment, and up again, the client can reconnect to this jboss again

but if a network failure occurs, i.e. the client can't connect to all the 3 jbosses because our internal network is down; but when the network is recovered, the client cannot reconnect automatically, and keeps showing "Unreachable?: Service unavailable."

it can only recovered by restarting the client (tomcat)

(note, the jboss servers are up and running for all the time, even in network failure)

details:

jboss: 4.2.0-GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184426#4184426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184426