[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Different processes should be able to use different styl

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 10:51:32 EDT 2008

I implemented the idea of a separate webapp that just holds the resources for various processes as I described previously.  I structured it as deploy/default/resources.war/BCL/stylesheets/stylesheet1.css, deploy/default/resources.war/BCL/images/image1.jpg, etc. where BCL is the name of a process.  In the stylesheets, I do the link with <link href="http://ip.address/resources/#{process.name}/stylesheets/stylesheet1.css"../>

It works great!

I can have separate image files for each process, separate stylesheets, includes, etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184500#4184500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184500