[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: No Classloaders found for ProviderImpl

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 25 08:30:00 EDT 2008

Alessio --

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'm sure I don't have the JBossws JARs in my EAR (that's why it can't find ProviderImpl).

I'll search my classpath to see where that javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider is being looked up from.  I'm afraid JBossWS-native might still be installed in the server classpath even though I did install jbossws-metro using the Ant build.

I'll see if I can't track that down.  Is there any way to "query" the classpath for a given resource to find out what JAR it's coming from? :)

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184634#4184634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184634