[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - How to annotate in opposite way

john_woo@canada.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 25 12:23:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

if I want to use APO to declare error/warn, which used to check access privilege. Say 1000 methods defined in com.a, and only 10 methods can be called by com.b.

I know if using annotation, then I may have to annotate 990 times; I'm wondering whether it is possible that makes annotation the other way around, namely in instrumentation stage, AOP just checks the non-annotated methods?

BTW, in xml format, how to express whether a class/instance is package com.a?

Thanks
--
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184652#4184652