[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Issues with SFSB state replication and bean passivation

yongz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 25 19:53:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

We are currently using Stateful Session Bean(SFSB) in jboss cluster(4.2.2). As the state replication is a costly operation, we implemented isModified() in bean class to always return false, we understand this will disable transparent failover, but the best possible performance is our top priority.

However, we found that bean passivation was disabled as well by making isModified() always return false.

Is there a way that we can disable state replication without affecting SFSB passivation? Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184664#4184664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184664