[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment Descriptor Overriding Not Working?

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 26 15:20:41 EDT 2008

Thanks to you two for your help! Now my sample works like a charm, the link of my previous post is updated. Unfortunately the java.util.logging Logger is not working, maybe because of some error messages about interceptors.

Are you sure about not supporting "local"/"remote" for EJB3 views any longer? My EJB book ("Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0" by Richard Monson-Haefel + Bill Burke) always uses "local"/"remote" in its ejb-jar.xml samples (page 224 for example), and in the spec I did not find anything about the EJB2.1/3.0 distinction of the xml elements.

Best regards

Wolfgang

PS: Sorry for hijacking this thread, I thought that my problem was related to the original posters problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184685#4184685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184685