[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Problem Configuring JMS Client for Websphere MQ

Nordmeyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 10:55:03 EDT 2008

me again ...

Meanwhile I found second doc source
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0710_ritchie/0710_ritchie.html
Configuring my JMS client the way described there avoids the startup messages. Now I get an Exception saying
 javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Destination is not an instance of SpyDestination queue://XNMERC1T/XNMERC1T.IQ.RWBTEST
what looks to me like the message type sent doesn't fit the receiver's capabilities - and therefore leads me back to my configuration.

The change I suspect to make the difference between my first post and now is that I substituted the mbean configuration from
 <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject"
  | 	name="jboss.jca:service=WASDestination,name=QueueName">
 <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject"
  |       name="jca.wmq:name=rwb-wsmq">

I don't understand at all what I've done, it's just pasted from my documentation. Can anyone explain or give me a hint?

CU,
 Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184873#4184873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184873