[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - how to set up proxy for Jboss to go through

peiguo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 13:54:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

In our company, we access internet through a http proxy server (with user name and password). One of my EJB3 application needs to access outside web service. But I don't know how to set up jboss, so that it realizes the existence of the proxy server and uses it. Because of that, I am getting a "Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException" exception.

It is greatly appreciated if someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184915#4184915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184915