[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set the theme programatically

Andre1001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 17:02:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

JBoss Portal 2.7.0 CR1.

I have the same question, but I've noticed that it's possible to change the portal theme on a user basis using the dashboard area.

Is it possible to change themes for regular portal objetcs like "admin" and "default" on a user basis?!?

I've also noticed that users are children objects from dashboard object, but there's no users as children objects from "default" portal object, for example.

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184955#4184955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184955