[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - No active transaction

areian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 07:11:11 EDT 2008

Hi.

I'm trying to deploy an EJB/SessionBean package to my JBoss server, but for some reason it gives me a TransactionRequiredException, with the message that it didn't find any active transactions.
I was under the impression that in a container managed environment like JBoss, the container would automatically create a new transaction for me, if it doesn't have any at hand.
I have probably missed something, either in my server configuration or my code, but after 3 hours of searching the web I'm no closer to a solution.
Any pointers as to what I might be missing would be greatly appreciated.
If you need to see any of the config data or source snippets, let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185058#4185058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185058