[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem with Client-Cert Authentication

gets0ul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 10:37:35 EDT 2008

Hi,
We have a problem in a web applicaton with the client authentication trough a certificate.
We need this: when a user access in the web app, he must choose a certificate from a browser's modal window which read the certificates available
on smart card.
We followed the procedure described in http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9160 and it works but I must import the client certificate into the
browser storage. We need that the browser asks for a certificate from user's smart card, because this certificate contains the user credentials
(such as firstname, lastname and userid).
Is appreciated if anyone have some advices or some resources about this problem.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185112#4185112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185112