[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: No Classloaders found for ProviderImpl

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 10:44:46 EDT 2008

That definitely helped me find my problem.  Apparently the JBossWS-native libs were still in jboss-4-2-3.GA/lib/endorsed.  I removed all of the jaxws_.jars from that directory and it got me a little futher at least.

Then I battled my way through the forests of XML API versioning until I came to face a new beast when invoking the WS client:

  | com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory: Provider com.sun.xml.ws.policy.jaxws.client.PolicyServiceInterceptorFactory is specified in jar:file:/home/tnichols/dev/sandbox/jboss-4.2.3.GA-metro/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jbossws-metro-wsit-rt.jar!/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactorybut could not be instantiated: java.lang.ClassCastException (com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceConfigurationError)
  |   com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder:233 (null)
  | java.lang.ClassCastException
  |         at java.lang.Class.cast(Class.java:2990)
  |         at com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$LazyIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:374)
  |         at com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory.load(ServiceInterceptorFactory.java:80)
  |         at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:202)
  |         at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:175)
  |         at com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:104)
  |         at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)
  |         at com.pjm.emkt.emkt.xml.wsdl.MarketQueryService.<init>(MarketQueryService.java:46)

I'm using the jbossws-metro v3.0.4 (installed on the server) along with jaxws-api-2.1 and jaxws-rt-2.1.4 from Maven in my EAR classpath.

Thanks again for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185114#4185114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185114