[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - AOP configuration in AS

ekobir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 13:54:28 EDT 2008

Hi All

I need help to configure to use Dynamic AOP in JBOSS AS?

Let me tell you the steps i have done.

1-) Download JBOSS AOP 2.0.0 GA and run build xml(jdk5.0) to install on JBOSS 4.3.0.GA
2-) Change \deploy\jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer\META-INF\jboss-service.xml

  |     <attribute name="EnableLoadtimeWeaving">true</attribute>

3) Wrote interceptor class which implements iterceptor interface
4-) But jboss-aop.xml file under META-INF directory of war archive.

Basically, What I'm trying to do is LTW (load time weaving) on servletContext as it is provided by jboss.

  | <aop xmlns="urn:jboss:aop-beans:1.0">
  |
  |     <prepare
  |             expr="execution(java.lang.Object $instanceof{javax.servlet.ServletContext}->getAttribute(java.lang.String))"/>
  |
  | </aop>

As far as i understood, prepare should be used for dynamic aop...At this point where should I point the interceptor implementation?

Can you send me link or provide an example for dynamic aop in jboss as?

Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185185#4185185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185185