[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message is redelivered while the original transaction is

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 14:11:23 EDT 2008

"szhigunov" wrote : I get the same message received twice; in both cases transaction was committed.

  | Here are the steps:
  | 1) Remote client reads message in XA from the remote JBM queue (transaction one).
  | 2) Client dies after JBM was prepared, but before commit.
  | 3) Client starts up, reconnects, gets the same message second time and commits (transaction two committed). That should not happen - transaction one is still in question.
  | 4) JBoss TS recovery thread finds transaction one and commits (transaction one committed).
  |
  | The JMS contract is broken.
  |
  | JBoss 4.2.2 + JBM 1.4.0 SP3

If you can provide a self contained test case that we can run which demonstrates the issue, then someone will investigate.

Best thing to do is to create a JIRA and you can attach the test case to that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185189#4185189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185189