[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: The use of Hotswapping

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 14:46:00 EDT 2008

Hi!

Now something else occurred to me. Have you added the jboss-aop.xml file at the classpath? If it did, this is the problem.

Instead, you must configure the property jboss.aop.path, pointing it to the location of the jboss-aop.xml file in your system.
Or, you can add to your classpath a directory called META-INF containing the jboss-aop.xml file.

In case I'm wrong, or none of the above works, try running it under verbose mode (-Djboss.aop.verbose=true) and let us know whether JBoss AOP is loading your .xml file or not. Also, make sure that you have prepared POJO->someMethod.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185197#4185197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185197