[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: share an EJB3 layer between 2 ear files(advanced questio

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 03:05:22 EDT 2008

Dean,

There's a long discussion going on in those two threads :-) So am trying to understand what you are looking for. Do you really want to place the entities.jar in the deploy folder and then have 2 ears share this? I haven't tried this. From what i read in those threads, you  resorted to this option after you had issues including the entities jar in the EAR. I have (sample) applications which include the entities jar in the EAR and that works. So could you please post the entire exception stacktrace here and also the packaging of your application (I know you already have done this in the other threads, but it would be great for everyone reading this thread here to have all the information in one place).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185281#4185281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185281