[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Acting on class load

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 08:40:16 EDT 2008

I've not actually tried this, but I think something like what you say should work. You have access to the classloader and the classname, so you can register that with you registry. Once the class has completed, i.e. after your transformer and the aop transformer have finsished, you should be able to load the class in your registry using the classname and classloader.

I would wrap what your SomeOtherClass does in an MBean so that you have control over the transformer. Let us know how you get on!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185375#4185375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185375