[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: packaging log4j.properties with a server jar

prpo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 09:52:47 EDT 2008

jaikiran,

When I mean clients, yes I meant ejb, war,ear etc.
When the shared-library.jar file is packaged with the ejb, I do not want them to set java2ParentDelegation=false

However, the problem I am running into with this scenario when shared-library.jar is not placed on /server/default/lib is that the ejb cannot find log4j.properties (or xml) when it just packaged with ejb.jar

Any insights?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185411#4185411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185411