[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Design issue: packaging JAX-WS artifacts

tonioc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 09:58:03 EDT 2008

Just thoughts:

If I use web-services I'm supposing that you don't know nothing about the client and viceversa except for the WSDL.

You may be tempted to add behavior to your generated classes, that won't be shown in the WSDL.

A client that use your jar will have this behaviour added, but for example a .NET client won't know anything about that.

So probably I will just use two different jars, and make  sure that the client is just the WSDL mapped classes.

Hope it helps
tonioc at exeo.com.ar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185414#4185414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185414