[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL Review

pruna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 10:39:14 EDT 2008

"alex.guizar at jboss.com" wrote : Sure, go ahead and ask here.

Ok, here we go! :)

I found the documentation for the BPEL module to be a little short.
There are a lot of "enterprise level" features, that I didn't fin info about, like integration with ESBs, process versioning, transaction support, security, clustering, human tasks, and event management.
About development environment, if I understood correctly, I should use the Eclipse BPEL project, because GPD is for jBPM's specific language (jPDL).
The other big group of things where I couldn't find info, was the project health itself (history, roadmap, release plan, features expected, etc).
I found a lot of info about the whole jBPM project, and jPDL, but not so much about the BPEL module itself, so any other info will be appreciated.
Lastly, does JBoss provide "commercial" support for this product?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185432#4185432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185432