[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: how jboss sso server work among different application se

clevelam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 12:41:32 EDT 2008

Is it possible to configuration jboss setup sso (federatoin server) to work between multiple application servers that sit on the same physical network domain.  Or do I have to actually have seperate physical domains.

I have multiple IP address but they are all on the same domain.

Additionally, can you point me to some document tation shows how to use the federation server with JAAS.   Do I still need a LoginModule.   Where does the LoginProvider interface fit in.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185471#4185471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185471