[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JMX Deployment in a WAR

eartromick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 15:48:37 EDT 2008

I have a  jmx mbean I want to deploy  to manage a class which is deployed in a war.   When I put the jboss-service.xml in the META-INF directory it doesn't get picked up by the deployer.  Tried as well using annotation and having the jar included in the lib directory of the web app but that doesn't work either.  I guess I could  deploy the mbean manually using the a listener to communicate directly with the mbean server - -but that seems kind of hackish.  Is there a better way to do this -- the mbean code has to be deployed in the war and I can't change the classloader isolation because of library issues.

Thanks,

Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185527#4185527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185527