[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with jboss class loading when launched by jboss

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 21:02:38 EDT 2008

Hey! =D

This sounds like a real issue. It'd be great if you could open a JIRA for me (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa) and post a quick example project of how you'd try to access these jars.

I'm not as familiar with the app-server itself as I should be, so just make a quick jar with 1 class in it (something simple, a POJO) and then an example war / ejb jar / ear that tries to access it.  If you can do that for me I can try to make sure it's solved in the JBossTools 3.0 CR release sometime before the end of the year.

Thanks for all your help!

- Rob Stryker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185572#4185572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185572