[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Prepare statement not picked up, am I missing something?

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 09:47:46 EDT 2008

rubenv wrote : I can see the advice code being run, as expected (once for the first sayHello call, twice for the second one, because the interceptor has been added). This leads me to believe that the prepare isn't being noticed.

This is unexpected. It looks like you have found a bug.

Just to rule out any other possibilities, do you see the same behavior when you do AOP + AS in the standard way? I.e., when you add jboss-aop.xml (with the prepare statement) to the deploy directory before deploying your application, instead of setting a value for jboss.aop.path?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185725#4185725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185725