[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Can't locate deployer?

jamesEston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 06:19:29 EDT 2008

Hello All,
This is a newbie question, but I'm doing the intorducing the JBoss IDE tutorial and I"m at the end where I create and deploy the war file. Everything has worked up to now and I have a war file. When I right click on it, I'm supposed to get a selection for select - deployment and then deploy to, but it's not displaying. I'm using the JBoss IDE version 2.0 beta, but can't find the deployer anywhere? I tried other perspectives and searched help for this simple, but frustrating problem.

Any ideas as to what is wrong here?

Thanks,
James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185966#4185966