[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Stateless Session EJB Endpoint (JBossWS Native)

tperrigo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 14:27:13 EDT 2008

I removed the duplicate jbossws-container-jboss-beans.xml from the deploy directory of my server and the "WSKernelLocator already installed" error went away, but I am still getting the ClassCastException when I do a JNDI lookup on my EJB.  I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong...everything seems to deploy without issue.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would be most appreciative!

Thanks,
Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186102#4186102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186102