[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JVM arguments for increasing performance of JBoss.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 15:09:40 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I could not find SUN equivalents for
  | XXlazyunlocking -XXtlasize:min=4k,preferred=512k -XXcallprofiling

I do not know of any equivalents to these in Sun's JVM.

The ones you have set look fine, though I want to caution you about using -XX:+AggressiveOpts - this option sets a number of other options so you should always list it first otherwise it might undo options set before it. Also, the AggressiveOpts are tuned for a specific benchmark and might not be the best settings for your app, but you can find that out only by trying with and without it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186118#4186118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186118