[jboss-user] build jbossweb

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:38:16 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I downloaded jboss 4.2.3 src and tried to rebuild the jbossweb.jar from source.
It seems the jboss 4.2.3 src tarball doesn't have the jbossweb src. It
looks like the  jbossweb.jar in jboss 4.2.3 is 2.0.1.GA, so I
downloaded the http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossweb/tags/JBOSSWEB_2_0_1_GA
but a deep look seems to indicate this is NOT the right source file.

Anybody know where I can find the right jbossweb source and build
scripts used by jboss 4.2.3?

BTW, what I am trying to do is to apply the patch from
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPAPP-363 and create a new
jbossweb.jar. I was hoping the latest jboss 4.2.3 would have already
included this patch, but a simple test shows no.

Thanks!
Frank