[jboss-user] where to find properties-plugin for a Maven Build?

torsten.reinhard at gi-de.com torsten.reinhard at gi-de.com
Mon Sep 1 04:08:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

JBoss has a class SystemPropertiesServiceMBean, located in
server\default\lib\properties-plugin.jar.
I couldn´t find this jar in any Maven repo, even not at
http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/jboss/

I know i could deploy it myself to our repository by mvn
deploy:deploy-file - but i like more just "ready-made" downloading from a
repo,
this is much more convenient and preserves me from managing dependencies,
creating a group/artifactId and so on.

Any other idea how to use JBoss' properties-plugin (class
SystemPropertiesServiceMBean) from within a maven build?

see this question also at
http://www.nabble.com/how-to-use-JBoss-SystemPropertiesServiceMBean-in-a-Maven-build--td18530410.html

Thanx,

Torsten