[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Tutorial for using seam 2.1 with jboss tools 3 alpha

campers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 04:38:18 EDT 2008

I've just done a clean install of gaynemede with jboss tool 3 alpha and have run into an issue with creating a seam project.

If I go Preferences -> JBoss Tools -> Web -> Seam then I can create a seam runtime with version 2.0.

However if I then go New -> Seam Web Project -> [Next x3] then the seam runtime dropdown doesn't show the 2.0 seam runtime I created previously.  Also when I click the Add.. button it doesnt have the option to create a version 2.0 seam runtime like the dialog does from the Preferences.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173522#4173522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173522