[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: web service

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 08:52:38 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : We read on the forums that the web service interface is introduced in jBPM 3.2.3. Correct, although I did not use it, and not sure about what is all possible with it.

anonymous wrote : We also wish to consume a web service within a jBPM processs. Is there any out of box feature available to create a client for a web service in jBPM? Any java webservice client software can (should) be used for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173607#4173607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173607