[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm in client/server environment

thomas.kratz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 2 04:21:11 EDT 2008

HI, I'm just getting started with jbpm, and I'm not sure if I got all of its concets right. Seam intergation looks nice, but that doesnt help me as I have a remote client application. I tried a simple example, got actions fired and assigned a task. Now comes what I dont understand. I have a task controller that is able to map task variables to a bean or something. I implemented a remote service that gives me active tasks for an actor, that works fine. Do I understand it right that the process has no idea about what the task (==user interaction) actually does ? Do I have to find a way to instruct my remote client what has to be done when a certain task is on the list ? Or is there any way to put some hint on the task that helps the client know what has to be done ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173675#4173675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173675