[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Calling a other Webservice over JWSDP cause Classcastexc

otaku do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 2 05:53:48 EDT 2008

"otaku" wrote :
  | Hi,
  |
  | since we now really use JBossWS 3.0.3(and so the JBossWS libs). We cannot call a other Webservice over jwsdp. We can call it if we remove all from endorsed, except a "normal" jwsdp-xercesImpl.

Ok, the last statement was wrong. Sorry.
If we remove the JBossWS stuff from the endorsed directory, he brings the all known setProperty muss be overriden by SoapMessage or something like that Exception. Because the jboss saaj Implementation does miss something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173690#4173690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173690