[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: connector configuration

maggu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 2 10:41:00 EDT 2008

Thanks for the info guys. I also understand from the WIKI that mod_proxy allows to use https between Apache httpd and JBoss Web

The next question was is it possible to set configuration of the jBoss web server and Apache connection seperately/ independently (mat threads, time outs, ports etc)?

erasmomarciano did mention the port number, but I was looking to se if at all there is aplace where I can set an independent connector config much like the following:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173753#4173753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173753