[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Multiples Jars with same EJBs

wecucho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 2 14:28:39 EDT 2008

Hi, i have a simple project with a single EJB, im writing the ejb-jar.xml file and i have all the little app working well, but i need to create several jars with same architecture but different behaviors, so on my little experiment i have a Bean with a single method, the method only print "Hello From Jar", im creating 2 jars of this kind, and the only thing im changing is:

The string that is printed, and the <ejb-name> on the ejb-jar.xml files, for example:

On Jar test-ejb-1.jar i have the string "Hello From Jar 1" and the <ejb-name>: test-ejb-1
On Jar test-ejb-2.jar the string "Hello From Jar 2" and the <ejb-name>: test-ejb-2

Also i have a simple client that try to get the responses from the ejbs, whit a code like follows:

callZoneMethod("test-ejb-1/remote"); //This perfom the InitialContext operations.
callZoneMethod("test-ejb-2/remote"); //This perfom the InitialContext operations.

But in the jboss logs always get call one of the EJB, no matter the resource im using for the lookup.

Anyone has any idea ? i need to implement this for my applications, i need to have multiples mini-apps with the same clases, only with diferents variants inside the methods that the ejbs are defining.

Im using Jboss 4.2.2

I hope anyone could help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173785#4173785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173785