[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @Management and JBoss 4.2.1

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 04:22:47 EDT 2008

Brian,

I don't see any obvious issues with the code. I even tried a similar example of my local setup (JBoss-4.2.3 GA) and that worked without any issues. I was able to see the service in the jmx-console and even invoke the method.

Can you please post the exact code of your service, including all the import statements? Also can you post the console logs of JBoss?

While posting the logs or code or xml content, remember to wrap it in a code block using the Code button in the message editor window and please hit the Preview button to make sure your post is correctly formatted

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173871#4173871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173871