[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: No tests for @SchemaValidation annotation in 3.0.1 ?

ljgp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 05:55:55 EDT 2008

Hi Ana,

It worked now, thanks again ! I had to flatten my WSDL (copy the XSD that I imported into the file itself) and rename the class that implemented the endpoint to make jbossws understand it, but now I end up in the errorhandler on schema validation errors.

A remaining problem, that for now makes the feature not so useful: if I throw an exception in my handler, nothing happens. As in: the client gets back nothing (nope, nada, zero bytes) instead of a SOAP fault I was expecting.

Cheers, Luc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173896#4173896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173896