[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Multiples Jars with same EJBs

wecucho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 08:06:58 EDT 2008

Thanks for your time Peter.

Jaikiran, im absolutely sure that the both EJB have different implementations, im working with eclipse and i have only one project, in that project i have 2 ants, the ants only copy the class files and make the jar so, i go to the sayHello y change the string just adding the word "miami", complie and run the miami ant, then i change again the string for "venezuela", compile and run the venezuela ant.

To be absoletely sure i am decompiling the jars and i get the differents string to print, so the jars have differents implementations.

I think this is possible to do too, i just dont get why is not working, im trying to get a solution too, the documentation says that each jar is independent, thats why this sould work.

I apreciate any ideas or things to test here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173928#4173928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173928