[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Multiples Jars with same EJBs

wecucho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 08:21:53 EDT 2008

Interes Behavior, maeby this give us a clue.

i have only 2 jars, miami one and venezuela one, so imagine this scenario:

I have running and deployed the jboss and the jars, in the miami jar i have the string "miami2" and in the venezuela jar i have the string "venezuela2" so i decide to compile two new jars and overwrite the existing, so the jboss is going to load them again.

I make this two new jars, miami with string "miami" and venezuela with string "venezuela" and i run the test with this order:

  | callZoneMethod("m3z-miami-zone-bean/remote");
  | callZoneMethod("m3z-venezuela-zone-bean/remote");

im just about to call Obi One (you are our last hope) :P
I mean, calling first miami and then venezuela, but surpriselly i have this output on the server:

  | 2008-09-03 07:41:19,884 INFO  [STDOUT] venezuela2
  | 2008-09-03 07:41:19,919 INFO  [STDOUT] miami

for the first call (miami one) the bean responding is and old one, one that is suposed not to be here at this time and is venezuela...

for the second call (venezuela one) i have response from one new bean but the miami one instead of venezuela.

at this point i stop the jboss, and start it again, so he is gonna to load all again from the beginning, i run the test and get:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173934#4173934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173934