[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos

djzak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 12:15:54 EDT 2008

Hi again.
thanks to everybody for their answers.

i don't know, how i could miss the release of the 2nd beta of the Spnego module, i am going to try this out.

in the case of SSO:

I looked at the jboss-sso and got the demo application working, but I dont know where to stuck in with a kerberos login module and how?

The next thing is, to get full benefit of the kerberos thing, i would have to replace the SAML thing with kerberos tickets. i guess that would be a very complicated step to do?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174019#4174019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174019