[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Splitting Tasks Dynamically then Merging ... can it be d

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 12:42:00 EDT 2008

lot of 'it(s)' in here, all different ones I think, so I have no real clue what you do not understand. But let me try

anonymous wrote : I am sorry i am still not sure i understand how it knows when its done. if 'it' is the action, that is part of the async functionality. jBPM keeps track of what action belongs to what node. If 'it' is your own throttling mechanism, you have to keep track of what is done yourself (e.g. token-id's in the messages)

anonymous wrote : If you put it in a JMS queue, the MDB has to pick it up. So do you just have in the mdb a forward to the next jbpm then?

Kind of, just not to the 'next' jBPM (node you probably mean) but signal that a certain token is done. That is what I meant by keeping the token-id above

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174037#4174037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174037