[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss i18n

ser2322 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 23:30:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

We've just launched a web site http://99translations.com to manage translations. The site allows translators to see all updates happening to the string in property files and edit them in easy way. It is free for open-source projects including of course Jboss so I thought you guys could be interested to see how to improve the portal translation quality.

We've already done experiments with quite a few software projects and believe me there is room for improvement.

Please let me know if you guys are interested or have any questions or suggestions.

-- Simon Rimons (s_r at 99translations.com)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174147#4174147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174147